Seeking developer to assist with adding OpenAFS Reparse Tag Support to Cygwin

Sun Mar 10 19:19:00 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 09:09:42AM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>On 3/10/2013 1:50 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>>> Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
>>
>> Could you reformat that without the MS-DOS line endings.
>
>Here is the same file after running 'dos2unix' on it.

Sorry to nickel and dime you, but convention is to use unified diff
format when submitting patches.  I should have mentioned that before.

>From what I can see, your changes don't follow the indentation
convention of the code around it, i.e., the changes in path.h
seem to use four spaces for indentation.