pdflatex errors in doc dir

Sun Jul 21 10:16:00 GMT 2013

On Jul 20 06:04, Warren Young wrote:
> On 7/20/2013 04:58, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >   SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en
>
> You can either disable hyphenation by dropping this into fo.xsl:
>
>   <xsl:template name="set.flow.properties">
>     <xsl:attribute name="hyphenate">false</xsl:attribute>
>   </xsl:template>

Adding this makes no difference.

> ...or you can download and install a hyphenation rule set.  If
> Fedora doesn't distribute such a package, see step 6 here:
> http://goo.gl/rleKB
>
> FWIW, it seems Yaakov's FOP package includes a hyphenation rule set.

Installing Yaakov's fop-hyph.jar doesn't work for me either.  I have no
idea if I installed it into the right spot of course.  I tried
/usr/share/java (that's where fop.jar is), /usr/share/fop,
/usr/share/fop/lib, and /usr/share/fop/hyph.

Well, I'm not too keen to install external dependencies and the
error message is SEVERE, but not fatal.  The output looks ok,
so I leave it at that for now.

Thanks,