anoncvs access was Re: Seeking developer to assist with adding OpenAFS Reparse Tag Support to Cygwin

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@openafs.org
Thu Feb 28 12:38:00 GMT 2013

On 2/28/2013 12:52 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I see that Marco has suggested that you were experiencing the anonymous
> cvs restriction which kicks in when sourceware load average is too high.

Christopher,

My issue was the anoncvs restriction.  After dozens of repeated attempts
I was able to checkout the repository.  It would be helpful if the
limitation was documented in the FAQ or on the cvs.html page.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman