src/winsup/cygwin ChangeLog cygheap.h cygserve ...

Mon Aug 13 20:38:00 GMT 2012

On Aug 13 14:25, Eric Blake wrote:
> On 08/13/2012 02:04 PM, corinna@cygwin.com wrote:
> > Log message:
> > 	* include/cygwin/stat.h (struct __stat64): Drop entirely in favor of
> > 	struct stat.  Accommodate throughout Cygwin.
>
> How close are we to having a 'struct stat' with room for 64-bit time_t?

You'll get it "for free" on 64 bit Cygwin since time_t is defined as long.

On 32 bit it requires a lot of backward compatibility changes which I'm
not comfortable anymore to put any development time into.  SHTDI/PTC, as
usual.