gsoc 2011

Tue Mar 1 09:18:00 GMT 2011

On Feb 28 21:58, Reini Urban wrote:
> Should be take part?
> I was twice mentor for perl, and it needed not much time.

I'm not sure.  It already starts with the fact that you need a good
amount of knowledge about the Win32 and native NT API to do something
useful.  Given that Windows isn't exactly the first thing to learn in
university, I have doubts that you'll find some good, closed task
within Cygwin which doesn't require too much preparation.