Possibility of a git repo of winsup

Marius Storm-Olsen mstormo@gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:07:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to create a git repo of winsup by using the cvsimport
command of git. However, due to performance issues with the server, and
the import command in its self, I was hoping that someone would be able
to either
     a) Provide me with a full copy of the CVS repo, so I can run an
import locally
     b) Run the cvs2git repo conversion command themselves, and make the
result public

I would like a git repo of winsup myself, to be able to mine data,
figure out why certain things in the code was done, etc. However, I also
think the community at large would benefit from access to a git version
of the source code, allowing for more insight, faster and offline
development. It would probably benefit the project in general,
potentially drawing more development power to the project.

Thanks for any input on the matter!

--
.marius