Poor performance on 64-bit Windows x86_64 systems

tom honermann tom.honermann@oracle.com
Wed Mar 3 08:15:00 GMT 2010

I'm new to this mailing list but have seen several posts in the mail
archives regarding Cygwin's poor performance on 64-bit Windows/x86_64
OSs.  The last post I saw was from David Morgan in late January
indicating he was working on the problem.  Any updates?  Any hope of a
solution before 1.7.2 is released?  I may be able to help track down the
problem, test, or code a solution, but I'd like to know what has been
discovered so far before I jump in.

Tom.