Mon Jul 13 10:31:00 GMT 2009
here's a start for a "What's missing for the release" thread.
I'm only listing what comes to mind. I don't mean to make an assessment
or push anything. I'd just like to discuss where we are. Please add
- Order of calling DLL dtors functions per
Must have in 1.7.1?
- Fifo regression per http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-07/msg00233.html
Need to fix for 1.7.1?
- WCONTINUED/WIFCONTINUED. Feature request. Easy to add? Can wait?
- Red Hat has an open customer request for a small change. I'll
discuss this on this list as soon as the NDA is lifted. Is a
"would be nice" for 1.7.1 but can wait for 1.7.2 if we want to push
- Make sure new docs don't point to 1.7 subdir anymore. Then replace
old docs with new docs on cygwin.com.
- Decouple release-2 area from release.
- Rename setup-1.7.exe to setup.exe.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
More information about the Cygwin-developers