1.7.1 release date?

Sat Dec 5 19:10:00 GMT 2009

On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 07:34:51AM +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>Or we could use "release" for the first release, "release-2" for the
>second release, "release-3" for the third release, "release-4" for the
>fourth release, and so on.

Or, we could have a formal discussion about totally changing the Cygwin
release model and not hide it in a mailing list thread with the subject
"1.7.1 release date" in a side thread about whimsical directory names.
The notion of having Cygwin "releases" is something that has to be taken
up with more than just the people in this mailing list.