1.7.1 release date?

Tue Dec 1 17:48:00 GMT 2009

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>   Should we keep 1.5 docs available in a 1.5 subdir, for bad times?

  Yes absolutely.  It's going to be in use for years, like 2-digit dates and
cobol and all those other things we thought would disappear long ago(*).
(This is why I'd still like to update the old compiler one last time,
incidentally.)

    cheers,
      DaveK

--
(*) - Where's my space food pills and flying car, that's what I want to know!
 I thought the future was going to be like the Jetsons, not filled with people