speclib vs. -lc trouble.

Thu Apr 9 16:32:00 GMT 2009

Dave Korn wrote:
> , my perl-fu isn't up to
> much but it looks to me like speclib should be able to pass them straight
> through with just a little tweaking.

  If my perl-fu /was/ up to much, I would have realised that speclib would
trivially pass them straight through without any tweaking at all :)  However,
some aliases needed to be filtered out, or I got duplicated entries which
dlltool choked on.

  I'm just testing this to verify that it generates consistent ordinals and
that there is no change in the overall set of symbols exported from the DLL.
Assuming so, OK?

	* gendef:  Append explicit ordinals to exports.
	* speclib:  Avoid duplicated exports, and save filtered DEF file.

    cheers,
      DaveK