cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL)

Ethan Tira-Thompson ejt@andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:56:00 GMT 2006

> This is *NOT* the mailing list for bug reports as should have been
> clear
> from http://cygwin.com/lists.html.

That page indicates this is the place for discussing code issues of
cygwin itself, notably things in the "winsup" directory (and this is
not a problem in a 3rd party library):
> list for discussing the internals of the Cygwin DLL and all
> components of the "winsup" directory [...] Note that this is not a
> place to send bug reports or questions about utilities like ssh,
> cron, etc. Please use the main cygwin list for these types of
> questions.

It's your party, I'm happy to repost on the other list, but you might
want to change that to read "This is not a place to send bug reports.
(period)"

Anyway, look for the repost there if you have any ideas, I hope the
entire main cygwin list is looking forward to hearing about coding
internals of cygserver.

-ethan