Path conversion bug with check_case:strict

Christopher Faylor me@cgf.cx
Tue Sep 7 17:40:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 07:12:41PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Sigh, check_case is just another invention I'd rather like to get rid of.
>Like ntea or textmode...

Ah, but, IIRC, it is *vitally* important to the continued welfare of
humanity as we know it.  At least that's the answer I get every time
I express similar sentiments.

The funny thing is that the Red Hat customer who spent $$$$ for this
feature never even used it or the version of cygwin that we supplied.