1.5.12

Christopher Faylor me@cgf.cx
Wed Oct 6 21:07:00 GMT 2004

I'd like to make a new cygwin release to fix the serious thread
problem that is in the current release.

If I do that, we'd still have problems with some pipe operations
but it doesn't sound like we're close to solving those.

What are the other outstanding issues?  cygserver still has a problem.
There is an occasional SEGV from running repetitive operations in a
shell script (which I've duplicated but haven't tracked down).

Anything else?

If I do this, I'll add a "not fixed" section to the "fixed" section.
Not that either section will be read, of course.