PLEASE TEST: New implementation of blocking socket I/O

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 16:13:00 GMT 2004

On Mar 31 10:55, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> Is there an explanation for that invalid pointer?
> It's the cause of the "Bad address" in
> "cvs [update aborted]: error writing to server: Bad address".

Sorry, but... how should I be able to explain that invalid address if I
can't even reproduce the problem?  writev obviously checks the incoming
buffers.  Perhaps a glitch in cvs which doesn't expect writev to return
a value bigger than the number of bytes given as argument.

Red Hat, Inc.