[Patch] Update for the testsuite, devdsp

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Sat Aug 28 15:16:00 GMT 2004

On Aug 28 10:33, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> OK, thanks. I don't want to cause you more bad dreams but there are
> also 4 failing tests in the ltp/mmap series !

Blerch.  I'll take them as god-granted if they are only on 9x.  If you
think there are some which are really important, tell me which of them
I should look into.

> >The test program uses %d format specifiers for printing inode numbers.
> >I changed the testcase to use %llu instead.
>
> Wow, I had never realized this could cause a SIGSEGV. The testsuite is
> full of such incorrect %d, not to mention almost all applications
> that print inode numbers (such as exim).

Yeah, but these's are typical cases of non-portable code.

Red Hat, Inc.