Yes, it's time for 1.5.4-1

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 14:51:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 11:56:31PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>- Make cygcheck not report empty packages as "Incomplete" (Igor Pechtchanski)
>- Remove cygcheck dependence on an external gzip program (Christopher Faylor)

Thanks.  I always forget to check the utils directory ChangeLogs.

Do you want to sneak in a quick "don't do a full package scan" flag to
cygcheck, Igor?  I would still rather if the -c option checked for
package consistency but I wouldn't mind implementing Jason's (I think it
was Jason) suggestion of adding a -f flag (or whatever) to just report
on available packages.