key64_t? ino64_t?

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Wed May 14 08:39:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 02:36:44AM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
> What do you think of the attached patch?  (The comments explain my
> rationale).

Except that you mistyped my name, the idea is fine.  We should remove
the old implementation entirely.  I don't want to see the
__CYGWIN_USE_BIG_TYPES__ macro used in the Cygwin sources.  They should
always be type clean and not behave differently dependent of the setting
of __CYGWIN_USE_BIG_TYPES__.  Either we provide ftok and ftok64 or we
just replace ftok.  Since ftok wasn't exported at all, I'm voting for
just using the new implementation.

Red Hat, Inc.