Bump version to 1.5.0

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 21:39:00 GMT 2003

FYI, I bootstrapped msys tools by modifying the cygwin1.dll in the
binary executable.  So, it's conceivable to postinstall a sed script
that would modify the dll name with caveats of new functionality not
supported.  I can also see the possibility for 32/64 bit versions for
each new release with 32bit versions using libcygwin1.a while 64bit
versions using libcygwin2.a.  An arbitrary date would be set to remove
support for a 32bit versions.

Earnie.