what's left for 1.5.0

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 20:40:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 04:28:58PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I don't remember the discussion but I have to say that it seems wrong to
> me that a cygwin program should be receiving a signal-like event that it
> ignores.

I understand but that this only affects services.  And services with a
console get two separate events, the CTRL_SHUTDOWN_EVENT and the
SERVICE_ACCEPT_SHUTDOWN message with basically the same meaning.  Since
SERVICE_ACCEPT_SHUTDOWN should be handling this already, there's simply
no need to handle CTRL_SHUTDOWN_EVENT as well.  And, as Jason says,
it interferes with the signal send from cygrunsrv to its child process.

> However, that said, if we don't hear from Kazuhiro Fujieda within the next
> 24 hours, go ahead and remove the code.

Ok.

Red Hat, Inc.