what's left for 1.5.0

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 19:09:00 GMT 2003

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 09:13:47PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Anything outstanding or should I release a 1.5.0 test kernel?

What I'd like to do is to include the functionality from libutil.a
to Cygwin entirely.  Currently libutil.a is produced from a bunch
of files which are part of inetutils.  I think it would be nice to
have these functions inside of Cygwin and to drop libutil.a in the
long run.  The functions are

  forkpty
  ruserok
  iruserok