Fwd: Re: later w32api package required to build cygwin

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Thu Nov 14 10:37:00 GMT 2002

Nicholas Wourms wrote:

> IIRC, the new gcc has started to ignore system directory overrides (in
> addition to barfing out that stupid message).  Using -isystem instead of
> -I for including the local w32api dir might be the solution here,
> although I was just lazy and copied the header over to the system dir.

After investigating a few minutes, I found that in
Makefile.common changing:

w32api_include:=-I$(w32api_source)/include

w32api_include:=-isystem $(w32api_source)/include

ought to do the trick.

Cheers,
Nicholas