building a profilable cygwin1.dll

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Fri May 24 04:33:00 GMT 2002

This is experimental, and not suitable for CVS for a number of reasons.

However, I don't have time or inclination to tidy it up just now.

The reason for the multiple non-inlining changes was an ill-fated
attempt to get the profilable dll runnable under gdb.

I'm happy to provide details on what I did and why should anyone want to
experiment.

For obvious reasons, a gprof profilable .dll is a very useful thing.

Rob