/dev patch

Chris January chris@atomice.net
Thu May 23 17:16:00 GMT 2002

> Could you subscribe to cygwin-developers so that we could discuss this
> patch?  I think we need to lay more groundwork before we do something
> like this and cygwin-patches is not the place for discussing this.
>
> cgf
I have no qualms about whether this patch is committed or not, as it was
simply an exercise prompted by a posting on the cygwin mailing list. However
I do feel that taking the /proc prefix from the mount table is a better
solution than hard-coding it. If this patch is not going to be committed in
time for 1.3.11, I will make sure that this part of the patch is
incorporated in my second /proc patch.
As for any groundwork you wish to lay, I am always open to discussion.

Regards
CHris