extra exports

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sat Jun 29 15:22:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 02:06:07AM +0100, Chris January wrote:
>Could basename, asprintf and vasprintf from libiberty be linked with
>and exported by the cygwin DLL.  Also, could getsid be exported (it
>exists, but is not exported).  If this is ok, I'll submit a patch.

While I have no objection to including these functions, I'd prefer not
to include anything more from libiberty.  I wish I'd never added the
functions that I did add, in fact.

A better way to go might be to contribute similar functionality to
newlib.  You could even grab the bsd version of these routines.