make.exe stackdump from "make -j2" with current CVS source

Jonathan Kamens jik@curl.com
Tue Sep 11 17:18:00 GMT 2001

Oh, I forgot to mention.... Whatever the problem here is, I doubt it's
new to 1.3.3, since we've seen occasional make.exe stackdumps before
(I didn't report details about them because I didn't know how to debug
them and because dumper.exe wasn't yet available to get crash dumps).
So unless someone else thinks this is new to 1.3.3 and should be
investigated further, it shouldn't hold up 1.3.3.

  jik