setup.exe stalled?

Matt matt@use.net
Sat Oct 27 14:30:00 GMT 2001

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> It would be "really nice" if people were evaluating this interface and
> providing feedback...

I'm getting current CVS now and will play with it on the train ride to
work. If I find a problem and can provide a patch, I'll mail this list. If
I find a problem and can't come up with a patch, I'll email cgf. (I can't
send mail to any list on source.redhat.com I'm not subscribed tobecause
they're using a bogus list of spam relays that includes the host I mail form.)

Lastly, if everything looks okay to me I will send mail to this list.

--
http://www.clock.org/~matt