problem with 2001-10-26 snapshot

David Starks-Browning starksb@ebi.ac.uk
Sat Oct 27 11:03:00 GMT 2001

Sorry for the lack of detail but I wanted to make this known before
1.3.4 got released.

I've been using each new snapshot in my daily work to catch problems.
With the 2001-10-26 snapshot, /usr/bin/rsync fails.  However, I now
find myself unable to reproduce it, so I can't tell you what the error
was. :-(

I'd like to have a closer look at this on Monday, if you can hold off
until then.  If I can reproduce it I'll provide an strace.

uname is

	CYGWIN_NT-4.0 BRYCE 1.3.4s(0.47/3/2) 20011026 00:15:05 i686 unknown

Regards,
David