1.3.4 status?

Jonathan Kamens jik@curl.com
Mon Oct 22 13:31:00 GMT 2001

OK, I get a crash inside the DLL when I try to launch pretty much any
Cygwin executable if I compile the DLL with "CFLAGS='-g -O3'".  The
crash goes away if I use "-g -O2" instead.  I'm having trouble getting
it to crash inside gdb so I don't have a stacktrace yet, but I'll keep
trying.  If somebody else wants to try this and see if it happens for
you, feel free.

Also, the stackdump file seems to be pretty useless, so I suspect that
there may be some memory corruption going on.  I'm probably going to
try enabling malloc debugging to see what happens.

I'm using gcc-2.95.3-5.

  jik