CVS branches RFC

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Wed Oct 3 15:20:00 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>

> And, FYI, I have been merrily trying to deal with my "simple" change
> of adding a path_conv call to build_fhandler.  It has had some really
> amazing repercussions throughout the code which I'm sure make merging
> harder.

I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that it has been
trivial. I have been merging every day or two and had no conflicts
anywhere except ChangeLog - which is expected as cvs doesn't grok
ChangeLog and simply considers it a text file changed at the top twice.

Which, BTW is why I suggested these scripts - small they are, but
powerful too :}.

Rob