release announcement for setup.exe?

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Fri May 25 20:16:00 GMT 2001

Anyone have some words for the release announcement for setup.exe?

I did two things to it.  I added bzip2 support and made setup honor mounts.

I also merged some changes from Matt Hargett which dealt with focus policy
and many many changes from Brian Keener.

Chris Abbey added a change to put the sources in /usr/src rather than /src.

So, Brian can you provide a paragraph or two on your changes?  Matt do you
want to say anything beyond the above?

If anyone else has words that they want to add, I'll be happy to add them.