proposed 1.3.2 release announcement -- feedback needed on bug fixes

Kazuhiro Fujieda fujieda@jaist.ac.jp
Tue May 15 14:51:00 GMT 2001

>>> On Sun, 13 May 2001 22:04:17 -0400
>>> Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> said:

> If someone has a one sentence declaration of a bug fix or
> feature enhancement, please send it here using the format
> in this announcement.

Jeff J. fixed a bug about the buffer mode of stdout

- Set the buffer mode of stdout properly.  (Jeff Johnston)
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology