secur32.dll not present on winnt 4.0 sp 5

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Mon May 14 07:21:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 04:15:52PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 05:41:43PM +0400, egor duda wrote:
> > for now, is it possible to conditionalize LSA stuff so that it has
> > been called only if secure32.dll is available?
>
> I have just checked in a patch. Could you please try if that
> works for you? It tests whether Secur32.dll could be loaded
> or not.

For the records: This is of course not the last word related to
logon without password. I have still two other chances, either
writing a complete own authentication package or to use a call
to NTCreateToken which also results in lots of code.

This will take time,

Red Hat, Inc.