pthread_kill prototype

Jason Tishler Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Tue Mar 20 19:55:00 GMT 2001

Rob,

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 11:57:52AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> > Ah.  I stopped reading all of the python nonense a long time ago.  I
> > don't know anything about python and watching people continually
> > attempting to build it was excruciating.
>
> Same here.... but I realised that I had covered off the problems with
> the present functions AFAICT and was looking for a quick list of missing
> functions that have bugged people. So I figured I'd add to the misery :]

I'm not up for any (personal) misery too -- although, I really haven't
had any Python build misery for some time now...except when trying to
help others.  Sigh...

Anyway, is your pthread stuff ready for me to try building a threaded
Cygwin Python?  Or, should I hold off for a few days?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235