Outstanding issues with current DLL?

Kazuhiro Fujieda fujieda@jaist.ac.jp
Sat Mar 10 11:37:00 GMT 2001

>>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:44:51 -0500
>>> Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> said:

> If you can produce test cases, then send them here.

Ahhhh, the problems which defeat my daily use are triggered by
my mistake related to the implementation of the i18n framework.

I will never make such a mistake nor send merely a rait.  I'm
going to report other trivial problems as soon as I can.
I deeply reflect on my bad conduct. Please, please forgive me.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology