Outstanding issues with current DLL?

matt matt@use.net
Thu Mar 8 12:14:00 GMT 2001

> In retrospect, I think I've probably been too hard on people here who
> report bugs without suggesting fixes.  I'll stop doing that although,
> I won't stop *gently* asking that they take a stab at fixing problems
> themselves.

Giving me a nudge to fix problems I reported worked on me, although my
contributions have been the minorest of minor patches :)

On a side note, has anyone noticed pasting into a cygwin console window on
win98 doesn't appear to work anymore? Did this used to work, or am I
hallucinating after working on my band's promo CD all night/morning?

How would I go about debugging this? Attach with gdb?