Disappearing rxvt Windows -- can anyone else duplicate this problem?

Jason Tishler jason@tishler.net
Mon Aug 27 12:16:00 GMT 2001

Chris,

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 09:40:43PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 01:05:45PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:

> >> I wonder if my recent dup2 fix has any effect on this?
> >
> >No, I just tried the latest CVS and the problem remains.
>
> I really can't duplicate this.  I put bash in a loop and executed it
> repeatedly with no problems.

Just to be pedantic, but are you using the "--login" option?  Without it,
I can't reproduce the problem (yet).  Note that the automatic log out
feature does not kick in until I execute a command (e.g., id).

> Can anyone else duplicate this?

Has anyone else seen this?  Or, am I alone in my Twilight Zone?

FYI, attempting to debug this problem is finally at the top of my queue.

Jason