screwup in w32api release

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 20:54:00 GMT 2001

I screwed up the w32api release somehow.  At one point, I thought it
would be a good idea to make symbolic links from /usr/lib/w32api to
/usr/lib.  But, when I did that, I managed to include the full path to
my own directory layout in the tar ball.

So, I've regenerated a w32api-20010424-2.  It doesn't have any symlinks
at all.  This will work fine with the latest version of gcc.  It will
require that users add a -L/usr/lib/w32api for older versions.

Let the email flood begin...