SHOWSTOPPER: [was Re: vfscanf in newlib]
Norman Vine
nhv@cape.com
Sun Apr 22 18:05:00 GMT 2001
Christopher Faylor writes:
>>
>>> Were you ever able to duplicate the ssh crashing bug? If not, can
>>> anyone else confirm that this problem has been squashed now?
>>
>>I confess to not having an sshd setup to test the bug with. Thus I just
>>reviewed the source.
>
>I confess to not understanding how my version of sshd could possibly
>have worked, given what I now understand about the problem.
>
>Chuck, could you update to the latest CVS version and let us know if
>it fixes the problem that you found.
I just rebuilt cygwin and sshd seems to be working for me
last entry in cygwin\src\winsup\cygwin\changelog
Mon Apr 23 9:27:00 2001 Robert Collins <rbtcollins@hotmail.com>
* thread.cc (MTinterface::Init): Always initialise per process variables.
Cheers
Norman Vine
More information about the Cygwin-developers
mailing list