New output from mount.exe

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Sun Apr 1 21:32:00 GMT 2001


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christopher Faylor [ mailto:cgf@redhat.com ]
> Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 2:21 PM
> To: cygwin-developers@cygwin.com
> Subject: New output from mount.exe
> 
> 
> I'm thinking of changing the output format of mount.exe to 
> more closely
> resemble UNIX:
> 
>     \\trixie\usr on /tusr type user (binmode)
>     d:\usr\local on /usr/local type system (binmode)
>     c:\nonexist on /nonexist type user (textmode)
>     d:\cygtext on /cygtext type system (textmode)
>     f:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
>     e:\build on /cygbuild type system (textmode)
>     e:\src on /usr/src type system (binmode)
>     c: on /win95 type system (binmode)
>     d: on /cygdrive/d type system (binmode,noumount)
>     e: on /cygdrive/e type system (binmode,noumount)
>     f: on /cygdrive/f type system (binmode,noumount)
> 
> Any objections?
> 
> cgf
> 

Sounds good. I do have  a suggestion, not an objection - 
perhaps escaping the \\ & \ ? 
Alternatively (and I'd prefer this) the win32 native path for the mount
point //./..

Rob



More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list