Silly Patch Question

Jason Tishler Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Wed Nov 8 05:59:00 GMT 2000

I was unsuccessful applying a patch generated by cvs diff at home to my
Cygwin CVS repository at work.  My problem was due to fact that some files
were in cygwin and some in utils.  I ended up breaking the patch into
two files and applying them to the cygwin and utils directories as
appropriate.

How do people apply such a patch?  There has to be a more automated way of
doing it that I'm missing.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235