Next net release will be 1.1.3

Kazuhiro Fujieda fujieda@jaist.ac.jp
Mon May 22 18:29:00 GMT 2000

>>> On Mon, 22 May 2000 17:50:13 -0400
>>> DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> said:

> I suspect people will get confused if the next release isn't 1.1.2.

I agree with you. I think the next net release should be
1.1.2. Users using a snapshot know what they are doing, so we
don't need to worry about them.

> Is this just to avoid someone downloading a snapshot and being
> confused about what version it is?  I'd rather somehow tag the
> snapshots as being snapshots (i.e. version is "1.1.1+20000522" rather
> than just "1.1.1"), not wasting a version number on them.

That's a good idea. I, however, think "1.1.1+20000522" should be
in place of "1.1.2".
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology