File permision errors on win98 with net release candidate

Glenn Spell glenn@gs.fay.nc.us
Fri Mar 17 02:03:00 GMT 2000

On 16 Mar 2000 around 10:00PM (-0500) John Fortin wrote:

> [...]

This is a bash error named "HEREDOC_REDIRECT".

'configure' will call bash if
  - /bin/sh is bash
  - $SHELL is set to bash
  - $CONFIG_SHELL is set to bash

Which Cygwin DLL were you using before you converted over.

I have no idea why the bash error but using ash may work better.

-glenn