release it?

Fifer, Eric EFifer@sanwaint.com
Mon Jul 24 10:52:00 GMT 2000

>And, I'm getting some odd messages from ls:
>
>	ls: perl-5.: No such file or directory

I just noticed where this came from.  When running
the perl regression tests a couple odd files get created,
one with a non-conforming name (trailing .) that causes
that message (the only way I can remove it is,
rm '\\?\c:\efifer\perl-5.').

I confirmed that the odd files were not created when running
the tests with earlier snapshots.  If it's useful I'm sure
I can track down how their being created.

Thanks,

Eric