time to unleash the new setup?

DJ Delorie dj@delorie.com
Thu Jul 13 15:32:00 GMT 2000

> How about keeping the old setup around as "osetup.exe" and renaming to
> the new version.

OK.

> Do we need to update the FAQ, too?

Only if we find frequently asked questions about the new setup.  So
far, there haven't been *any* questions about the new setup.

> Or should there be some other ancilliary documentation?

Hopefully, documentation won't be needed.  As a cop-out, I could claim
that hearing the complaints about the new setup on the net would help
guide us towards what kind of documentation is really needed.