setup: icons, shortcuts, and batch files

DJ Delorie dj@delorie.com
Mon Jul 10 19:14:00 GMT 2000

I just checked in a patch that teaches setup how to create cygwin.bat
and link to it both in the start menu and on the desktop.  These links
also have the new cygwin icon rather than the MS default icon.

I've also updated the dj-setup.exe file on sourceware, which includes
that plus a fix for a bug Chris found.

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/dj-setup.exe
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/dj-setup.exe

I'd like to unleash this on the unsuspecting public ASAP, so please
test this version.  Even if you don't need to actually upgrade, please
test-install in a temp directory so I can get some feedback.

Thanks!
DJ