binmode idea

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Sat Jan 22 09:05:00 GMT 2000

On Sat, Jan 22, 2000 at 10:56:36AM -0600, Mumit Khan wrote:
>I seem to have missed DJ's capability idea. References?

Hmm.  It was in reference to some research he was doing on Sys V shared
memory.  I can't find it in my mail logs but he did mention it on
cygwin-developers.

Hopefully, DJ will chime in with a specific search string.  He actually
called them "tunable" variables in private email that he sent to me.

Maybe I'm just hallucinating and this wasn't mentioned publicly.  I
thought that it was.