next net release preview

Mumit Khan khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU
Wed Feb 23 23:40:00 GMT 2000

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:

> FWIW, Mumit, we have somebody here who is also actively pursuing this.
> I can put you in touch with the person if you want to collaborate or
> you can just wait to see if he completes this soon.

Is it Mo Dejong (sp?)?

> I would love to have the cygwin stuff merged into tcl/tk proper...

So would I, but some of the changes are just too messy to get in
without a rewrite, and some other changes Tcl maintainers had
objected to earlier (the fileevent changes that Ian Taylor had worked
on for Cygnus SN). However, we can get some of the changes in w/out
too much trouble.

Regards,
Mumit