participation!

Paul K. Fisher pfisher@plexware.com
Wed Aug 2 17:05:00 GMT 2000

The assignment paperwork is taking time, and until that is done it is hard
to contribute.  I am working on it with my employer, and am not that far
away.  (I've already talked to legal and have management "approval."  All
that is left to get the actual paper work put through legal.)

Once that is out of the way, I will be contributing additional pthread
support and improvements initially.

paul