participation!

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Wed Aug 2 15:53:00 GMT 2000

I'm a lurker.  I have experience with Unix and Windows and work in both
environments.  I have insufficient knowledge to actually aid in the
development although I do occasionally try out some of the newer changes
and report my findings but for the most part I watch the developers list
to see what has changed and what is being changed and what (if any)
problems may have resulted from a recent change.  One of these days if I
ever get proficient enough at C or C++ maybe I can add to the development
effort but for now I just like to keep tabs on it.

Brian Keener
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the message and its content is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify use immediately by telephone or e-mail.
Mailto:Administrator@FultonPaper.com

Thank you.